If you or your loved ones are the victims of an assault and battery, be aware that this leads to more than the criminal prosecution of the attacker. The law takes your injury seriously and you can pursue justice through civil courts and receive just and fair compensation for your damages.
Assault is defined as an act that threatens physical harm to a person regardless if actual harm is done. Battery occurs when the attacker manages to hit or make contact with you. These violent actions can range from verbal threats or bullying to serious physical attacks that might even result in death. Assault and battery cases are complex to handle, so make sure you have an experienced lawyer on your side.
Professionally handling all assault and battery cases
Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys are here to build your case and fight for your rights.
- Our skillful attorneys will investigate your case and establish all potentially liable parties. Your attacker is the first responsible party, but the owner of a property where the assault or battery occurred might be liable as well. The owners are responsible to keep their parking lots, stores, restaurants, bars, etc. safe for anyone who uses their premises.
- To recover financially for the damages you have suffered during an assault or battery, we will file a lawsuit in civil court against the attacker or other liable persons or entities.
- Through strong legal representation on your side, the court will decide what is fair to compensate for your economic damages, medical bills, emotional distress, pain and suffering.
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Be prepared for strong legal work
For that, follow these basic steps you need to take immediately after the attack:
- Call for help, and get the medical assistance you need. Keep all the medical records and bills!
- If it’s possible, take photos of the scene.
- Make sure you file a police report about the assault or battery, detailing how your injury occurred.
- Get witnesses’ contact details, who could testify for you in court.
- Write down or record anything you can remember about the attack and the assailants.
- Contact Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys to study your case and pursue justice for you.
If you or your loved ones have been victims of assault and battery, contact our personal injury lawyers to fully understand your legal options and rights.
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to help. To get started, please have the following important documentation available:
medical records, bills, where you were treated, who treated you, police report, pictures, witness names, health insurance, car insurance, employer info, and other pertenant documents.