When you seek the support of a doctor or other medical professional, you trust them with your life. As a patient, you have a reasonable right to expect a certain standard of care from the doctors, surgeons, nurses and other health care professionals. When your trust is violated and there is a deviation from the applicable standard of care, the results can be tragic for your health.
Medical malpractice causes more than 80,000 deaths a year in the US, and hundreds of thousands of patients fail to recover properly from illnesses or they do not receive the right diagnosis or treatment. Very few of all these cases turn into medical malpractice lawsuits. People do not know their rights and the law makes it difficult to prove negligence when it comes to errors in diagnosis, treatment or illness management. For that, it is so important to have an experienced medical malpractice attorney on your side.
Holding medical professionals accountable for your injury
In order to be fairly compensated for your suffering caused by a negligent act or omission by a health care professional, the court requires a level of proof only possible through a complex investigation run by experienced attorneys.
Gallagher Krich, APC is dedicated to assisting you to obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other hardships you and your family experience.
- Our skillful lawyers will professionally build your claim or the lawsuit, involving relevant medical records, testimonies of medical experts or other highly technical procedures.
- They will develop the best strategy to prove liability, having sound experience in presenting proof that the medical professionals were negligent or did not provide reasonable care;
- Also, our lawyers know how to show and prove the causal relationship between the health care professional’s negligence or omission and your specific injuries or damages.
We will make sure to file your claim in time respecting the statute of limitations on medical malpractice cases in California. If you were injured by a medical professional, contact us immediately!
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Protecting all victims of malpractice cases
Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys can handle a broad range of medical malpractice cases, such as:
- Medical errors or medication errors
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis of disease
- Wrong treatment or illness management
- Surgical negligence
- Medical mistakes before, during and after childbirth
- Hospital staff or administration negligence.
Whatever type of malpractice caused your injury, count on Gallagher Krich, APC lawyers to guide you through the legal process and assist you to receive fair compensation for your damages!
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to help. To get started, please have the following important documentation available:
medical records, bills, where you were treated, who treated you, police report, pictures, witness names, health insurance, car insurance, employer info, and other pertenant documents.