Commercial trucks such as tractor-trailers, semi-trucks, big rigs or 18-wheelers, because of their huge size and weight, can easily become massive safety hazards with even the slightest error or negligence of the truck driver or the truck operator.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation from the truck’s owner. However, negotiating a just settlement with a trucking corporation and its insurer requires the involvement of an experienced truck accident attorney. Get Gallagher Krich, APC on your side before discussing any settlement for your case!
Professionally handling negotiations and lawsuits
Our experienced attorneys will make sure every part of the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- We will thoroughly investigate your case and collect evidence to strengthen your claim such as the medical records, police report, photos and videos, witness statements, truck driver’s logs and driving history, technical inspection of the truck.
- Our attorneys will also establish the accident’s chain of responsibility and file your claim accordingly. Possible negligent persons or entities may include the truck driver, the trucking company, the cargo loader, or the government agency in charge of maintaining the roads.
- We will negotiate and get the compensation you deserve for all your damages, such as current or future medical bills, therapy and rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, permanent disability, property loss and damage, lost wages.
- We also have sound experience in handling “pure comparative negligence” cases, in which the victim, if it is the case, is forced to share the blame for a collision, regardless of how small of a role the victim played. Our lawyers have the necessary skills and knowledge to show why you should not be blamed for the crash and how your injuries negatively impacted your life.
Let Gallagher Krich, APC to get you the compensation you deserve and need!
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
Highly experienced lawyers seek justice for you
Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys are fully experienced in handling all types of truck accidents. We have the knowledge and resources to demonstrate how someone else’s negligence resulted in the truck crash that harmed you. Here are some of the factors that can prove negligence or error:
- During the accident, the driver is tired, distracted or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The truck driver drives recklessly and takes turns too fast.
- The cargo on the truck is not properly secured.
- The truck or/and the trailer experience equipment failure.
- The trailer part of the truck is not properly attached.
- The road conditions where the accident occurs are unsafe.
A truck accident can have a devastating impact on your life and family. Focus on recovering and let us take the fight with the trucking corporation and the reluctant insurance company. Ask for strong legal representation from Gallagher Krich, APC personal injury lawyers!
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to help. To get started, please have the following important documentation available:
medical records, bills, where you were treated, who treated you, police report, pictures, witness names, health insurance, car insurance, employer info, and other pertenant documents.