There are many car crashes in California each year resulting in over 3,000 deaths and 277,000 injuries. These are often caused by speeding, drugs and alcohol consumption, distracted drivers, traffic light and sign violations, or mechanical issues. If you are involved in a car accident, as a victim or wrongdoer, first get the medical treatment you need, and then call your car accident lawyer.
Trust our advice to protect your rights
Gallagher Krich, APC attorneys suggest you take the following steps immediately after the car accident you are involved in:
- First, focus on your injuries and call emergency medical services.
- If you are fully conscious after the collision, avoid saying something related to who is responsible for the accident and keep calm.
- Document the accident: Take photos of the scene, of the other driver’s car, your car and specific details of your vehicle, especially if you suspect some mechanical issue; keep all the reports you receive from the police and the medical examinations or bills you receive from the doctor that treats you.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
- Do not discuss your case and do not accept any settlement before talking with a knowledgeable lawyer.
Take these steps to help us in building a solid case for you! While you should focus on recovery, our dedicated lawyers will handle the negotiations with the other driver or the other driver’s lawyer, your insurance company or the other driver’s insurer.
If you lost your loved one in the car accident, then as a surviving family member you have the right to file a wrongful death claim. Nothing can bring your spouse or child back, but our lawyers are here to support you to get the compensation you deserve.
Free Consultation From Our Personal Injury Attorneys
To learn more about how we can assist you in navigating the personal injury process, call Gallagher Krich, APC, at (858) 926-5797. We offer free initial consultations as well as evening and weekend meetings by appointment.
Interpretación español disponible con cita previa.
We seek for the best possible results for you
Once you reach us, we carefully investigate your accident case and start documenting your financial and non-financial losses. We will identify your rights and legal options, and file your injury claim for damages such as:
- Medical bills and future medical treatment and rehabilitation services you need;
- Lost wages, such as loss of income or lost earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
Contact Gallagher Krich, APC today!
Our Team Has 26 Years of Combined Experience
Are you ready to take the next step?
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to help. To get started, please have the following important documentation available:
medical records, bills, where you were treated, who treated you, police report, pictures, witness names, health insurance, car insurance, employer info, and other pertenant documents.